Boqu Co., Ltd. does not sell personal information to any third parties. All data collected is used to enhance the user experience of our apps.
Why We Collect Your Info
- We collect info to help us understand how users are playing our apps. This helps us to make design decisions and results in better apps.
- We collect info to allow you to retrieve your account information. If you have to re-install your app, we want you to be able to keep your earned items and credits.
- We collect info to build better social experiences and features into our apps.
What Info We Collect From You
We might ask you to give us personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you; personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. We give you the option to fill in this information when you register to join our Services.
Other instances when Personal Information may be collected includes the following:
- Participating in a Promotion: we may request that you provide us with Personal Information like your email address or mailing address in order to participate in the Promotion.
- Signing up for our newsletter: we will require you to provide us with an email address to receive the newsletter. Each mailing of the newsletter will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
When you launch our apps on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, we collect your device type and the unique Advertiser or Device ID issued for your device. The Advertiser or Device ID is always securely communicated to our server over encrypted network connections. We use the Advertiser or Device ID in the following ways:
- We use the Advertiser or Device ID to secure your game specific info on our server. Checking that you are connecting from an appropriate device allows us to ensure a smooth user experience.
- We use the Advertiser or Device ID to ensure that your account will persist across the deletion and re-installation of the application. Also, this allows us to make sure that any purchases you make within the application are carried over.
- We may report the Advertiser or Device ID to Third Party advertising networks. The Advertiser or Device ID may also be shared with Third Parties to confirm completion of a promotion through that Third Party within another application or web site. In these cases, the Advertiser or Device ID does not personally identify you to any Third Party.
Who We Share Information With
Any information shared with a third party is done so in the aggregate. No personally identifiable information is given to any external party. We reserve the right to share this information when compelled by legal activity or law enforcement officials.
How Your Information is Kept Secure
All reasonable efforts are made to keep your personal information secure against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration or disclosure. However, your personal information may be affected by illegal actions outside of our control, such as network/server failure, computer theft and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
How to Change Your Info
Please contact email@example.com to change or remove any personal data you have stored in an account. This includes the opt-in to receive promotional emails, subscription to the newsletter and any/all email addresses stored for account information retrieval.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your information and how we are handling it.